Leh Ladakh Pangong

August 6, 2017

 

 

Overview

 

A snowy paradise amidst the hilltops of the Himalayas, calling the plains of Leh & Ladakh barren would be a great injustice to the natural beauty of the place. White sheets that glisten in the sunlight are only part of the charm that makes a visit to Leh & Ladakh a memorable experience that you won't soon forget.

Leh & Ladakh are a treasure trove of interesting places to visit. From the famed Gurudwara Pattar Sahib to the beautiful crystalline waters of the Pangong Lake, there are a variety of sights and attractions to keep visitors entertained and enthralled.

Apart from being one of the most picturesque and jaw-droppingly spectacular locations on the planet, the Khardungla pass is also the highest motorable pass in the world. Witness the beauty of the Nubra valley and feast your eyes on the majestic Siachen glacier, get ready for a sensory overload of chilly mountain air, towering glaciers and scenic vistas.

Itinerary

Day 1

  • After arriving at Kushak Bakula Rimpochee airport, a vehicle will pick you up and transport you to your hotel, where you can enjoy a hearty breakfast and rest as you acclimatize yourself to the high altitude pressure

  • Once you're rested, enjoy a leisurely stroll of the Leh Bazaar, and return to the hotel after you're done exploring for an overnight stay

 

Day 2

  • After you've woken up and had your complimentary breakfast, it's time for a sightseeing tour of Leh in your provided vehicle

  • The sightseeing tour covers many places of interest suhc as the Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pattar Sahib, Magnetic Hill and Sangam View, where one can witness the converging point of the Indus and Zanskar rivers

  • After the sightseeing tour is over, return back to your hotel for an overnight stay

 

Day 3

  • Once you wake up, have your complimentary breakfast and check out of your hotel at Leh. The 3rd day of sightseeing is a trip to the Nubra Valley in Ladakh

  • The drive to the Nubra Valley is approximately 5 hours long, and the points of interest that will be visited at the Nubra Valley include a drive through the Khardung La pass, the highest motorable pass in the world, as well as a visit to the Syok River

  • You should reach Hundur by late afternoon, where you can enjoy a camel safari which will end in the evening

  • After the sightseeing tour is over, the vehicle will take you to your hotel in the Nubra Valley, where you can enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel

 

Day 4

  • On waking wake up, have your complimentary breakfast and check out of your hotel at the Nubra Valley

  • The vehicle will then take to you to Diskit Monastery, which is the largest Buddhist monastery in the Nubra Valley

  • Once you’re done with exploring the monastery, the vehicle will transport you back to Leh where you can explore the city at your own leisure

  • After you’re done exploring the town, check into your hotel in Leh for an overnight stay

 

Day 5

  • Wake up and have your complimentary breakfast before heading out for a day of sightseeing at Pangong Lake through the Changla Pass, which is a 4 hours long drive

  • The Pangong Lake is special because it is shared by China, with 75% of the lake within China's borders, and the remaining 25% in India

  • Once you’ve explored the lake, check into your hotel in Pangong for an overnight stay

 

Day 6/

  • Wake up early in the morning to witness a majestic sunrise over the Pangong Lake. After having your breakfast, check out of the hotel and commence on the drive back to Leh

  • Once you reach Leh, have your complimentary packed lunch and explore the Leh marketplace at your own leisure

  • After you’re done exploring Leh, check into your hotel and help yourself to a complimentary dinner before turning in for the night

 

Day 7

  • After waking up, check out of the hotel. The vehicle will then transport you to the airport where you can catch your flight back to your destination

Exclusions

  • Flight tickets

  • Meals other than those specified

  • Expenses of a personal nature (tips, laundry, room service, shopping etc.)

  • Entry permits and tickets to all sightseeing and tourist attractions

 

Cancellation Policy

  • If cancelled 15 days prior to journey date, cancellation charges: 0%

  • If cancelled 7-15 days prior to journey date, cancellation charges: 50%

  • If cancelled within 7 days of journey date, cancellation charges: 100%

  • No show, cancellation charges: 100%

 

Note: For hassle-free and guaranteed travel with Gotravel mart, please book your tour at least 24 hours before the date of journey.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

50 Interesting Things To Do In Goa

August 26, 2017

Top 10 Things to Do in India

August 21, 2017

1/5
Please reload

You Might Also Like:
Search by Tags

One stop shop for all your travel needs

Please reload